Thursday, July 8, 2010

a little about me

Did you know that there are a lot of good ways to increase traffic on your blog my favorite is using stumbleupon (even though my blogs aren't real popular on there) i've tried a lot of ways to advertise my blog on facebook, twitter, and to tell you the truth i didn't get far with them i could have done a lot better but to tell you the truth I do not have a comp linked to the net, I use my phone to go on the internet. I can't even add a like button. I like started this post on advertising blogs and now I'm writing about myself. So I guess that this a get to know the writer post so let me continue I live in ukraine, I am stuck here basicly. I used to live in america for 10 years and I loved it there I am now in ukraine for over 3 years i was thinking on making a life in ukraine blog but who is interested on life as a poor farmer it won't be popular I think so thats all I have to say for now hey if you by any chance visit and are a member of stumble upon please discover or like or something thanks.

anyway time for a random question feel free to answer it: In ukraine there is an old phrase (this is a translation so): better have 100 friends than 100 rubies(soviet union currency's) 3 from each then you'll have 300 on your opinion is this true because being a friend is not only taking so would you rather have a hundred dollars or a hundred friends?
and/or what is your favorite color why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog encourages its readers to comment for this is a blog were people can share their opinions, debate, and criticize anything that has to do with the subject. Note spam will be deleted but you may post hyperlinks that fit in the subject