Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A ukrainian's view: obama and mosque

Forgive me for the random post but I just had to post this Obama is NOT a real American. For a real American would never let a morgue be built, let alone a couple of blocks away from ground zero, but anywhere else on US soil after 9/11. Hell I'm a ukrainian myself and I'm against it, for living in America has showed me what it is to be a patriot, And I respect them for it.

Okay back to the subject, Obama said this act is protected by the first amendment, which gives people the freedom of speech and the freedom of religion. The fact is, is that islam doesn't even fall under being a religion, as I read on the net:"Islam is not a religion. It is a worldwide political movement meant on domination"

I have also read an interesting post about the percentage of muslims in a country and how the more there is the more pressure they put on the goverment and on the people. So Islam is the furthest thing from a religion therefore shouldn't be supported by the first amendment, as obama said, I have no idea what he and his administration are thinking, but to build a mosque by ground zero, is like building a church in Kabul, If the're not doing it, why should we?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm one of those who don't think the Muslims SHOULD be building it, but I say they have the RIGHT to do it.

    Doesn't mean I like it, though.

    ReplyDelete

This blog encourages its readers to comment for this is a blog were people can share their opinions, debate, and criticize anything that has to do with the subject. Note spam will be deleted but you may post hyperlinks that fit in the subject