Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some More Random Questions

Haven't really been working on my blog lately because again no traffic and i was busy digging potatoes i saw that questions for readers is the most popular so i decided to post some more:

You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?

And/or

What song always makes you happy when you hear it?

And/or

Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

Feel free to answer and if you would want to know my answers to these questions just ask... Also can someone tell me what i am doing wrong? For i get little to no traffic a day.

Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. If I had one month to live:

    I would tell my fiancee (my wife in two days), and maybe my mom.

    I would pose for pictures with everyone I know, and probably just hang out with people I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know i wouldn't tell anyone especially my wife if i had one but that may be because i have never been in love yet so who knows but even if i loved someone i probably wouldn't tell her just like go on a month long vacation to somewhere

    posing for pics is a good idea never thought of it

    you didn't answer "c" the fear of death is the most popular fear in fact on my opinion we fear stuff because we fear death as a consequence of actions that have to do with that fear for example: i have a fear of highs but i may be subconsonsly programmed to fear highs because my brain considers it a treat to my life. That of coarse is my opinion but i consider it to be truth. kinda random answer but there you have it :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog encourages its readers to comment for this is a blog were people can share their opinions, debate, and criticize anything that has to do with the subject. Note spam will be deleted but you may post hyperlinks that fit in the subject